The terms of this Agreement are subject to change at any time and without notice. We urge You to review these terms periodically. Your continued use of this Website after any such changes are posted will constitute Your acceptance of these changes.
All the Images on the Website are copyrighted and are the property of kosherstock or its Contributors. All rights are reserved. Your rights to use the Images are subject to this Agreement and depend on Your payment. kosherstock hereby grants to You a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the Images on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement.
Only You are permitted to use the Images. You may only use the Images for those advertising, promotional and other specified purposes which are Accepted Uses (as stated below). You may not use or make available the Images in products for resale, unless the use You will give to the Images is permitted under an Extended License. Any use of the Images that is not an Accepted Use shall constitute infringement of copyright.
A. Standard License Uses
The following are “Accepted Uses” of the Images:
1. Entertainment applications, such as books, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations;
2. Advertising and promotional projects, including but without limitation, printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, flyers, posters, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards (i.e. not for resale, license, or other distribution);
3. Online or electronic publications, including web pages on which You may use the Images to a maximum of 800x600 pixels;
4. Prints, posters and other reproductions for personal use that is not intended to be used for resale, license or other distribution;
5. Any other uses approved in writing by kosherstock.
B. Standard License Restrictions
You may not:
1. Sell, license, rent, lend, gift, assign, transfer or distribute the Images or any of the rights granted to You by kosherstock under this Agreement.
2. Make the Images available in any medium for others than You; sell or distribute any product containing the Images in a way that is intended to allow or invite third parties to extract, download or access the Images as standalone files.
3. Include the Images in any template applications (electronic or printed) intended for resale to or use of third parties, whether on-line or not, including, without limitation, website templates, Flash templates, Word or Powerpoint templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates, and flyer design templates; or use the Images in screensavers, desktop wallpapers, e-card software, web page builders or other systems where the image is shared with or distributed to third parties.
4. Use and display the Images on websites or any other medium designed to induce or involving the sale, license or other distribution of “on demand” products incorporating the Images, including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, calendars, posters, mouse-pads, greeting cards, hats, art prints, paintings, and other items.
5. Use the Images in an editorial manner (including but not limited to electronic or printed media and feature film, broadcast television or cable production) without including the following credit: "© Artist’s Name/kosherstock" or "kosherstock" in case the Artist's name is not publicly displayed in his/her profile page on kosherstock.com.
6. Falsely represent, implicit or explicit, that You are the original creator of a work that is a standalone pictorial, graphic, motion picture or other visual work derived, in a substantial part of its artistic components, from the Images.
7. Pornographic, obscene, immoral, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful use the Images against persons or properties that would be reasonably likely to bring such persons or properties depicted in the Images into disrepute.
8. Use the Images or any part thereof as a trademark, business name or logo.
9. Remove any copyright or trademark information or other property right from any place where it is on the Images.
10. Display or post Images obtained from kosherstock in a gallery or library format, or any other electronic manner, in a size larger than 800x600 pixels.
11. Reproduce the Images (or any element thereof) in excess of 300 000 times. This additional royalty fee does not apply to advertisements in magazines, newspapers or websites or to broadcast by television, web-cast or theatrical production.
Excess Reproduction Run
In the event You (either individually or in association with others) exceed the limit of 300 000 reproductions of the Images without purchasing an Extended License, You must notify kosherstock. kosherstock shall invoice You for the fees associated with such excess use and You agree to pay such invoice within 30 days of receipt.
C. Extended License
These are the terms of the Extended License options kosherstock offers. Please, read very carefully all details of each provision that must be taken into account in conjunction with the Standard License Agreement. In each case where the Standard License Restrictions is amended by the terms of an Extended License, all other terms and conditions of the License Agreement remain in full force and effect, including all Prohibited Uses.
Notwithstanding the restriction contained in sections (B) 3 and (B) 4 of the Standard License Agreement banning the use or display of the Images on items (electronic or printed) for resale, you will be entitled to create the following items for resale, license, or other distribution, regarding this specific Content:
postcards, greeting cards or other cards, stickers, stationery items and other paper products;
or calendars, posters or similar items, mousepads, shirts, hats or other apparel products, mugs, housewares and toys, electronic templates for e-greeting or other cards, web applications or software development, PowerPoint or Word templates, screensavers, brochure or flyer design templates.
Notwithstanding the restriction contained in section (B) 11 of the License Agreement setting reproduction limit to 300 000 prints, you will be entitled to run unlimited number of reproductions.
Termination of Agreement
This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You may terminate this Agreement by notifying kosherstock in writing, destroying the Images and any work derived from them, along with any copies or archives, and cease the use of the Images for any purpose.
kosherstock may, without any further obligation or liability to You, or any other person or entity You are acting on behalf of, terminate this Agreement, with or without notice, at any time, in the case You fail to comply with any of its provisions. Upon termination, You must immediately cease the use of the Images for any purpose and destroy or delete all copies and archives. You agree to confirm to kosherstock in writing You have complied with these requirements if requested.
Information on Rights
kosherstock requires a written Model Release or a Property Release for Images that show identifiable people or properties. However kosherstock does not represent or make warranties whatsoever as to the legality or validity of any Model Release or Property Release associated with the Images.
Furthermore, certain Images may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party. kosherstock does not represent or make any warranties that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned. It's Your sole responsibility to make sure that You have all the necessary rights, consents and licenses for the use of the Images.
You acknowledge that by Your purchase the ownership of the Images does not get transferred to You and You must not claim that it is Yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that You are not allowed to sell, rent, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Images or the right to use them to anyone else. If You have multiple clients that want to use the same Image, You must purchase a license for each client. You must provide your client with a copy of the original receipt so they have proof of a license to use the Image. The work You create with the Images must be used either by Yourself or by Your client. You warrant that You do Your best to prevent third parties from duplicating the Images.
Warranty and Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". KOSHERSTOCK OFFERS NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY CONTENT, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. KOSHERSTOCK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
KOSHERSTOCK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE.